Another great symfony conference is happening this July, “Jornadas de symfony”, and might we add, it’s our favorite type of day. The free conference will last two days and takes place at the Castellon University near Valencia, and is limited to 170 people. The lineup looks fantastic.
Day 1 (July 5th, Monday):
- 09:45 – 10:00 Welcome
- 10:00 – 10:50 Introduction to symfony (Alfonso Alba, nerium.es)
- 11:05 – 11:55 The ORM Doctrine (Nacho Martín, makoondi.com)
- 12:10 – 13:00 Taming symfony views (José Antonio Pío, acilia.es)
- 13:00 – 15:00 Lunch
- 15:00 – 15:50 Admin generator, with great power comes great responsibility (Javier López, flai.es)
- 16:05 – 16:55 Architecture and design of development environment (Ricardo Borillo,xml-utils.com)
- 17:10 – 18:00 Symfony in Spain. Case study I: voota.es (Sergio Viteri, voota.es)
- 18:15 – 19:00 Symfony in Spain. Case Study II: Using Symfony in the management of an advanced computer center (César Suárez, ceta-ciemat.es)
Day 2 (July 6th, Tuesday):
- 9:00 – 09:50 Taming forms: sfForm (José Antonio Pío, acilia.es)
- 10:05 – 10:55 Plugins, don’t reinvent the wheel (Jordi Llonch, laigu.net)
- 10:55 – 11:30 Rest
- 11:30 – 12:20 MongoDB and symfony (Pablo Díez, pablodip.com)
- 12:35 – 13:25 Symfony, cloud computing and the scalable web (Asier Marqués, blackslot.com)
- 13:40 – 14:30 Symfony 2 (Javier Eguíluz, symfony.es)
Networking: Between talks there will be time to network, chat and catch up.
These presentations will be in Spanish only.
It is amazing to see conferences like these popping up around the globe. They are infinitely important to help the betterment of symfony and the education of the community. We will continue to try to support as many of these as we can and commend the Symfony de Charlas crew for putting together such a well rounded event. We hope this is one of many symfony events to start around the globe.
More information at: http://decharlas.uji.es/symfony/