I have to admit, WordPress blogs run really well on our servers. For one, because each shared hosting account has it’s own apache user, we never run into those permissions issues that sometimes occur when installing WordPress on other hosting platforms. Most of the time, if you follow these instructions, you will be able to get WordPress up and running perfectly in a matter of minutes.
1) Installing WordPress on shared hosting is simple and painless. First you will need to go to wordpress.org and download the latest version of WordPress onto your computer.
2) Log into your account using your FTP client of choice. Upload the contents of Wordpres into httpdocs or httpdocs/blog depending on the URL you want to use.
3) Next you will need to log into the Plesk control panel and create a database. Once you are logged in, click on the domain, then databases.
4) Create a new database, then create a username and password for that database. Make sure you write these down; you will need them later.
6) Complete the installation following the directions in WordPress.