We have pushed the latest set of updates to our Control Panel for VPS. This was a big update. Some of the highlight features of this release are:
- integrated billing: view and pay invoices right from the VPS Control Panel.
- integrated support: open, view and reply to support tickets right from the Control Panel.
- new users tour: get a short explanation of how things work.
- multi-user support: now you can add more users with access to your control panel so your sysadmin or web developer can manage the server for you. You can also allow or limit access to individual servers and billing and support sections.
- upgrade/downgrade your VPS: Add resources to your VPS right from the Control Panel in a matter of seconds!
- register domains: now you not only can add domains to your VPS, but you can also register and renew domains.
- redesigned top menu.
- new services page with an overview of all servers.
- mobile support: in case you missed last week annoucnement, you can also access your server from your mobile device.
Not only it contains lots of new features, enhancements and UI adjustments, it also sports a big performance boosts due to some internal changes:
- We have updated the Symfony2 version to run with the latest Symfony 2.0.1.
- We rewrote the entire internal communication system using RabbitMQ, a very powerful and proven messaging server.