We just launched a major upgrade to the control panel with a ton of new features. In many ways we feel our control panel grew up. Here are some of the new features you can expect to use:
0) Lets start with the elephant in the room. MongoHosting Beta has launched! For now it’s available only to our VPS clients and it comes with a free three month trial. Next we will notify those that signed up for the Beta, and then we will make it public.
Give it a spin and let us know what you think.
1) New design has dynamic width and fills the screen to 100%.
2) The navigation was rebuilt from the ground up. Pulldowns were added to easily jump to other parts of the control panel.
3) Charts were redesigned and improved.
4) A new history section allows you to see all the events on your server.
5) Diagnostics page is Ajax enabled . Now it runs the diagnostics on page load so you get fresh information and you can re-run diagnostics without having to reload the page.
6) Applications that support it, have a new test config feature that allows you verify the configuration of your app is correct and won’t fail. It will also display the error that the application produces so you can fix it quickly without looking at the logs.
7) Connection files are available in the domain section and allow you to download SFTP configurations for the most common SFTP applications to allow you to share with your team or just use them yourself.
8) New search allows you to search for virtually anything in your server. The result will include domains and accounts from all your servers in your account.
9) Lots of small bugs, and UI performance improvements. More to come soon.